SOCIALIZATION. EXERCISE. AND LOTS OF LOVE.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday, 6:30 am – 6:30 pm
Saturday: 7:30 am – 6:30 pm
Yappy Club Party (extended daycare):
Monday – Friday 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Doggie Daycare allows your dog to enjoy the company of his peers in a safe, fun environment. Our day care services allow for plenty of play time along with proper rest, so that when your dog goes home they will sleep tight! A tired dog is a happy dog! You probably already realize that your favorite canine, especially if they are a puppy, needs to be active. Many breeds will engage in destructive behavior, such as barking, chewing at furniture, digging, chasing the kids or even aggression, if they don’t have the proper exercise.
As a responsible pet owner, you want your dog to “play well with others” and by taking advantage of doggie daycare, you are helping their socialization skills and bringing them to a place where you can leave them — guilt-free — because you know they are getting the best attention and care available.
All new clients must fill out our Daycare & Boarding Application and we will get back to you about availability.
We also offer full Doggie Daycare and extended play when your dog boards with us. Learn about our Boarding Services here. Also note, our Sunday hours for Boarding Pick Up have changed — please pick up from 10:00 am to 12:00pm (there are no evening hours).
Woof Woof Basic Daycare Guidelines
- Daycare hours are 6:30 am to 6:30 pm, Monday — Friday with extended Yappy Club Party until 9:00 pm (additional fee applies for extended daycare).
Saturdays: 7:30 am – 6:30 pm with Yappy Club Party until 8:00 pm
- Dogs are always supervised by trained staff. They receive A LOT of play time.
- Dogs are separated into play groups based on size, age and temperament to ensure the safest play.
- NOTE: Toy and small dogs are provided a separate play area from larger breeds.
- Covered areas protect dogs from excessive sun, rain and snow.
- Fresh water is always available.
- You are welcome to provide daily snack and/or lunch.
- Dogs receive a “Report Card” so you know how their day went while you were away.
- There is no better place to bring your dog — we treat your pet with respect.
Rules & Regulations in Brief
- Please provide a vaccination update from your vet.
- Kennel cough (Bordetella) vaccine is required every 6 months.
- All dogs must be treated for fleas & ticks on a monthly basis.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered by 7 months of age.
- No age restrictions for older dogs.
- Complete policies & procedures are available for download.